Some people may have issues with Gmail for signing out in their systems. This could pose a threat to users if they are accessing from devices, shared or someone else computer. Follow the steps clearly below to get rid of Gmail Sign Out Problems.
Signing Out from the Desktop Web Browser
Signing out from Gmail when user is logged in from shared desktop’s web browser are just few things that are need to considered. Users need to follow the steps below clearly for logging out
- User can observe that there profile picture at the top-right corner of the web page (in Gmail.com), just click on to it.
- Then you notice the sign out button, just click on to it and work is done.
Sign Out from All Active Sessions: Using the Web Browser
If the users can’t access to the devices or the computer on which they had previously signed into their Gmail account, User can simply log out from all the sessions and devices by just following the steps mentioned below:
- After user logging into their Gmail.com, There user can just scroll down to the end of the web page, Where user can find the option to know about the recent activity.
- Now users need to click on details. There user can observe a new browser window will pop up with all the recent activities associated with the account.
- For final step, click on sign out all the others web sessions to sign out of Gmail from all the active sessions.
Signing Out From Gmail App: iOS devices
- Press Gmail’s app on iPhone. User need to observe the top-left corner of the screen to find the menu icon. Just tap on it.
- Now, just tap on the drop-down arrow next to email address.
- Next user need to tap on the Manage accounts option.
- Now user can see all signed accounts listed. User can toggle the accounts listed to disable/enable them on the app.
Sign Out Gmail Account on Android Device
- Press the Gmail app on Andriod Device.
- Tap the menu icon, and then click on the drop-down button.
- Next tap on “Manage Accounts” options to proceed further.
- User can also observe Google account listed .Press it. Finally, click on the top-right corner of the screen and click on “Remove Account” and the account is deleted.
Hope that users have got to know methods of signing out problems in Gmail from devices, shared computers or someone else systems. Thanks for reading!